Wednesday, June 11, 2014

GRATITUDE FOR FRIENDS AND HEALTHY LIVING!

Hi everyone!  

I love all the support and great suggestions that I have received for my blog!

My long-time friend, "Winkie", has suggested interviews and pictures of folks out there on the net that would like to share their "sun" experiences, tips on what they have found to be effective in helping protect their skin, and personal stories.  What a fabulous idea!

Many of the items of clothing in the pictures I am posting have been purchased from Sun Precautions, Solumbra products, a company developed by a gentleman who had melanoma and wanted some type of clothing to protect his skin while enjoying the outdoors.  I originally found a brochure for these products at my dermatologist's office (Dr. Ross Kaplan).

I have designed a cape that uses SPF fabric and can be worn in the car to protect your arms, neck, and chest .  More to come on that as well....

I love hearing your stories!  Please continue to enjoy the posts and share  your experiences with me.

Be well and sun-safe :)  Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment